Frequently Asked Questions
Packages ship from the USA, and prices are in USD.
For our Canadian friends, we offer invoicing in CAD through PayPal. Contact us at email@example.com to order.
Free shipping over $75 within the USA, free shipping worldwide over $150. Shipping costs for orders under these amounts depends on the weight of the item.
We offer free pick up in either Vancouver BC or in Los Angeles, CA. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange pick up.
Items may be returned within 15 days of you receiving your item. If you want to make a return, please contact us before returning your package. If you do not contact us before sending back your package we may not refund your money.
We provide free returns within the United States, but shipping costs are not refundable.
Your item must be in new condition, with tags still attached, to be eligible for a return (unless it is defective).
- Sale items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- We try to ship within 3-5 business days of receiving your order, but we are a small business and shipping times depend on our order volume. Please email us if your order is urgent and you would like us to ship right away, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- We cannot control and are not responsible for any customs/duty charges that may be incurred on international orders (i.e. addresses outside the USA) .
- Shipping charges are based on the cheapest available rate. The charges do not include a tracking number outside of the USA and Canada, and do not include insurance for your package. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If you want insurance on your shipment and/or a tracking number please email us before purchasing.
- Care instructions: our clothing, with the exception of our wool items, should be washed in cool water and hung to dry. This will ensure your clothing lasts longer. Wool clothing should be hand washed and hung to dry or dry cleaned.
- Our clothing fits true to size unless otherwise noted in the item description. If in doubt size up, children grow and your item will last longer if you buy something for your child to grow into.